I advise and assist clients in
- forming businesses – whether to operate as a sole proprietor, partnership, limited liability company or corporation
- buying and selling assets or a business – specific business transactions or the purchase and sale of a business operation
- drafting and reviewing contracts and leases
- restructuring or closing down a business when necessary due to financial pressures – a bankruptcy filing is usually not necessary when closing a business. We advise business on how to wind up its affairs efficiently and quickly
- receivership – a nonbankruptcy alternative to liquidating or reorganizing a struggling business
Take advantage of our 30 Minute Consultation to explore all your options.