The Law Office of James E. Dickmeyer, PC focuses on bankruptcy and insolvency, business law and real estate transactions. We help individuals and small businesses who are experiencing financial stress to achieve relief from creditors, lawsuits, foreclosures, repossessions and garnishments.
James E. Dickmeyer
Attorney since 1984
In over three decades of experience James E. Dickmeyer has helped thousands of individuals and families obtain a fresh start and financial health under all chapters of the federal bankruptcy laws. His professional yet easygoing manner puts clients at ease and reduces the high anxiety that accompanies financial difficulty. His insight and experience help clients look forward to their fresh start with optimism and confidence.
James E. Dickmeyer handles legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Insolvency and Receivership
- Business Law
- Business Formation
- Business Planning
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Limited Liability Companies
- Small Business
- Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Law
- Real Estate Financing
Education & Experience
- The College of William & Mary in Virginia, 1980
- Seattle University, 1984
- After ten enjoyable years with a small downtown Seattle law firm James established his own practice in Kirkland in 1994.
- Volunteer attorney since 1994 with Eastside Legal Assistance Program – www.elap.org – and the Debt Clinic offered through the King County Bar Association’s Neighborhood Legal Clinic program – www.kcba.org/pbs/NLC